Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Song of trying

I've touched something deep inside my soul
for the first time in years, I feel like I've stopped falling
seeing the sunlight peeking in through the top of the hole
poking my head up through the crisp yet wispy grass can feel life on the winds breathe calling
inside my darkness for so long, can feel the sun starting to burn my face

trying so hard this limitless hole from the deep
trying to suck me back in to the coldness so hollow
trying so hard the tearing up ready to weep
the light is calling so it's time to follow

Waking up from this years long dream; only to find nothing is as it seems
feeling the sun on my face I reach out with my eyes
burning through the blackness seeing through to your screams
your frustration with me ever mounting, dreaming of spreading those thighs




No comments:

Post a Comment