Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Avalanche



 avalanche is coming, was what he took from his words

all that chipping, clawing and digging my team no seems so absurd

it's in moments like these I really just wonder

why work for someone else, it seems like a blunder

create a great team that is solid and doesn't fail

while I sit here flooding with water that I need to just bail

uncertainty abounds which puts everyone on edge

tough being the one has to talk everyone else off the ledge

that's what the job is though, thankless and unappreciated

destined to bounce from place to place, guess that's just what I am fated

always in the middle, long for those days at the top

only way to get there is for this whining to stop

take an active role in making the changes required

having the strength to constantly carry on, there's no getting tired

finding the beauty in all the hard work being creative and fun

I'm all out of rhymes today so I guess we are done.


No comments:

Post a Comment