Monday, July 17, 2023

Voice


 

Finding the voice laying the words to the wall

trying , the effort, but finding that voice making me stand tall

bringing it forward, my desire makes my mind race

just want it so badly it's a thing I can taste

so many years ago, came so easy, without so much effort as now

with wisdom, well at least more years, think it would be easier but I stop and ask myself how?

Singing the words like a song stuck in my mind. 

Thinking the truth one moment at a time

dedicated to the cause of making myself king of the heap

bringing action and effort my thoughts flowing so deep

staying right here, within the day, within the same week

redundant the dream becomes without the effort to plow on, ideas maybe needing a tweak

passion, drive and desire only allow us to go so far

feeling somewhat stuck...let's head to the car


No comments:

Post a Comment